News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

@ The Swamp

Started by KunDB, March 08, 2020, 15:30:52

Previous topic - Next topic

lee

I dont care if they are focussed on winning the cups.When it comes to playing the scum they have to give it 101% everytime we play them.Yesterday was unacceptable.

lee

Can someone please explain to me if Sergio was offside? It seemed rushed to me the enquiry that followed.I didnt see it properly as i was having a slash at the time it all happened.

Looked onside to me!!

gavin

It was brushed over to a large extent afterwards but it was one of those ridiculous affairs where they gave his shoulder very marginally offside when to all sane people he was level.

KunDB

Quote from: gavin on March 09, 2020, 08:26:39
It was brushed over to a large extent afterwards but it was one of those ridiculous affairs where they gave his shoulder very marginally offside when to all sane people he was level.

Just that. In embarrassment and fear the VAR decision was rushed and flushed down the toilet. Nothing I saw showed Sergio as being offside, the whole VAR thing has become a joke.

lee

I had a feeling they did not want to give it cos rag goaly stopped playing when flag went up and did not want to hurt the rags feelings..

KunDB

Quote from: gavin on March 09, 2020, 08:26:39

Yes, alledgedly but we all have to bear in mind that the image ww see with the drawn lines is NOT the VAR image used to adjudicate by the 4th offical and technical assistants on whether or not it was offside.

What we see is a Sky version of what happened.

I seriously doubt that any image could draw accurate enough lines to adjudicate on whether someone is offside by a fraction of a shoulder. Doing so is just total nonsense.

Anyway, it was all so quiet in the Sky studio after the decision, as if it had never happened, most conveniently.