News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Corona

Started by reddishblue, March 20, 2020, 17:49:48

Previous topic - Next topic

goat

Quote from: Rowley Birkin QC on April 07, 2020, 15:37:21

scented candle gift shops

homeopathy is a real treatment

:D

Stephen Paul

The Chinese economy recovering and folk are back to work

the rest of the world is fucked

Lekos

I've had it..about 3 weeks ago now. After a trip to fookin liverpool of all places. COVID-19 : completed it. Don't bother getting it, it's not great. Sequel may be better.

Stay safe and don't die.

reddishblue

Quote from: Lekos on April 09, 2020, 19:53:06
I've had it..about 3 weeks ago now. After a trip to fookin liverpool of all places. COVID-19 : completed it. Don't bother getting it, it's not great. Sequel may be better.

Stay safe and don't die.

Blame EUFA.

Lekos

Corrupt pricks etc

Stephen Paul

Quote from: Lekos on April 09, 2020, 19:53:06

Stay safe and don't die.

hope your keeping better pal

goat

its those bat sarnies round pestys that did him

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Did you say something Goaty Tits? I couldn't hear you over the 20-2 aggregate score on Fifa.

goat

First game was 3-3 pesty pants

And was literally my first game on it

The Blue Blooded Maniac

How did your second and third game go?

gavin

I'm glad youre feeling better Alexi. Not many trips to Liverpool produce anything good.

In the media Doctors dying after calling for better protection are currently playing second fiddle to the clueless fuckwit who brought it on himself feeling a bit better. Sickening.

goat

sun says its a good friday because boris did something

simon price (welsh music journo) says

Simon Price
@simon_price01
·
7h
The mathematics of Covid-19 blows my mind whenever I see the daily toll. 980. That's five Herald Of Free Enterprises. Seven Aberfans. Ten Hillsboroughs. Events which stunned the nation. Nothing was the same again. And that's just normalised now, every day, times five, seven, ten.

Lekos

Quote from: gavin on April 10, 2020, 21:54:15
I'm glad youre feeling better Alexi. Not many trips to Liverpool produce anything good.

Cheers Gav. Ultimately I brought it on myself when I married a scouser 7 years ago. She's an evertonian though, so could be worse.

goat

thoughts and prayers greeko

Lekos

Cheers lad. Peaks and troughs aye. The troughs seem to coincide with visiting Liverpool  :D

Rowley Birkin QC

Good to hear you're on the mend Lekos.

reddishblue

That Dominic Cummings is a bit of a wanker is he not? "I can't see properly, think I'll shove the the family in the car and go for a spin."

Stephen Paul

Prince Andrew and Dominic Cummings

A couple of lying bastards

lee

cummings is not the only one..the amount of toffs driving through our village yesterday in their flashy covetables,familys packed in and dog

reddishblue

I see all the knob heads are allowed back in Benidorm as of Monday.