News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Corona

Started by reddishblue, March 20, 2020, 17:49:48

Previous topic - Next topic

reddishblue

Had the jab. Not dead, I repeat NOT DEAD. Bit of a headache next day but that could be down to the JD. Anyone else been stabbed?

I only ask because I'm doing research.

Swiss

My dad's(70's) had his.

He had some flu like symptoms for 24 hours.

My mate (37) had his (he's NHS), was freezing cold for 6 hours, feverish for another 6 then fine.

My mum has hers today.

Swiss

What kind of research are you doing?

gavin

Both my parents have had it with no ill effects really.

reddishblue

Quote from: Swiss on February 18, 2021, 14:48:11
What kind of research are you doing?

I was bombarded by a COVID denier, anti-vaxxer etc on FB (I know but I use it for FF only) and I need some stats to prove she's an idiot.

So far 4 vaccinations, some slight symptoms but most importantly no one dead. I also think the symptoms may be psychosomatic.

Swiss

I've had covid. It wasn't nice.

Best thing to do with anti-vaxers is to let them not get the vaccine and watch them become Ill.

They're all loons.

bluebrendan

I've had the first Pfizer jab, i didn't even get the sore arm and, more disappointingly, no free 5G reception either. Bill Gates needs to up his game.

goat

on the plus side you can play dos games on brenda now

bluebrendan

Quote from: goat on March 02, 2021, 12:14:46
on the plus side you can play dos games on brenda now
Good old dos, a proper operating system!  ;D

goat

just dont ask where you stick the floppy eh

Swiss

My work still uses dos based inventory systems  :o

gavin

I'm being out-geeked here. Here you go, install this to get your kicks

https://www.dosbox.com/

goat

used it before for the old terminator game and sensible world of soccer

reddishblue

DOS was ace. It was so much easier to fuck things up.

lee

Quote from: goat on March 02, 2021, 23:23:56
used it before for the old terminator game and sensible world of soccer

sensible soccer ..brilliant

reddishblue

The score so far 5-0.

Hesperus

Got my vaccination booked for Thursday at Sportscity. I could have gone somewhere closer but I feel more comfortable being close to City. Assuming I’ll get AZ.

bluebrendan

My 2nd Pfizer jab is booked for next Friday, apparently the 2nd one has had more side effects. Great.

Hesperus

I got the Moderna, no side effects apart from a sore arm.

My Dad (74) got his 2nd Pfizer a few weeks ago. No side effects for him but my wife got her 2nd Pfizer and it did make her feel a bit rough for a couple of days but it wasn’t too bad. Hopefully you’ll be fine Brendan.

bluebrendan

Quote from: Hesperus on April 17, 2021, 10:50:05
I got the Moderna, no side effects apart from a sore arm.

My Dad (74) got his 2nd Pfizer a few weeks ago. No side effects for him but my wife got her 2nd Pfizer and it did make her feel a bit rough for a couple of days but it wasn’t too bad. Hopefully you’ll be fine Brendan.
Thanks, maybe it's a female thing as my sister had her 2nd Pfizer earlier this month and was completely shattered for 2 or 3 days.