News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Corona

Started by reddishblue, March 20, 2020, 17:49:48

Previous topic - Next topic

lee

Had the jab 3 weeks ago.Felt like shite for 3 days afterwards.

reddishblue

That makes people dead 0-6 people still alive. Make your own conclusions.

reddishblue

Stab number 2 on Tuesday. I might not let you how I am.

bluebrendan

2nd jab was on Friday morning, no side effects other than being a bit sleepy but that's not unheard of for me.

gavin

Had the first jab of Zeneca yesterday. Feeling a bit jaded today but not too bad. Bit of a worry that they said if you get a bit of a headache then take a paracetamol and you should be okay. But if you get a searing headache that paracetamol doesn't help then you're fucked. I might be paraphrasing but that seemed to me to be the gist.

reddishblue

Now double jabbed. No side effects whatsoever and still here. Now looking forward to the booster at least it gets me out of the house with somewhere to go. What a fucking year and a bit.

reddishblue

They had no Corona in ASDA today so took BBM's advice (I know) and tried a Desperado. Fucking shite.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Ooo I like a few desperados!

reddishblue

The ingredient list is eye opening. Some fermented shit, lots of chemicals and no tequila whatsoever. Never been near any citrus fruit IMO.

goat

goat

Quote from: reddishblue on August 10, 2021, 22:57:12
The ingredient list is eye opening. Some fermented shit, lots of chemicals and no tequila whatsoever. Never been near any citrus fruit IMO.

had one once, was the worst shit ive ever drank

reddishblue

On just the first sip you know it will give you heart burn

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Sorry chaps, I must have wandered into the geriatric nursing home.

As you were!

reddishblue

So you are the super spreader, anyone had it it yet?

gavin

Don't think I've had it but never had a test.

bluebrendan

Quote from: reddishblue on October 25, 2021, 00:06:20
So you are the super spreader, anyone had it it yet?
Tested positive on the 28th Oct., finished isolation last night. Felt crap for about 4/5 days, then improved quite quickly, just left with a bit of a cough which the NHS say can linger for weeks. I was due to have the Pfizer booster jab the day i tested positive, put off now until 25th November as you're supposed to leave 28 days after a positive test before having the booster.

gavin

Hope you're better soon Brendan.

bluebrendan

Quote from: gavin on November 07, 2021, 17:49:27
Hope you're better soon Brendan.
Cheers Gav, pretty much back to normal now, worst thing about it was missing the derby!

gavin

Three points at the sty, won so convincingly is wonderful experienced anywhere!

reddishblue

Do we have a full head count yet. I survived but the price of Corona didn't.