News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Kyle Walker Idiot Get Shot of Him

Started by KunDB, April 05, 2020, 16:28:23

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Fingers crossed 🤞 for you Paddy. We are all supporting you now.

gavin

Glad you're back in one piece. Hope the results are good.

Neil Mcnab

Hope its all clear for you Paddy.

Stephen Paul

Quote from: Paddy on June 09, 2020, 10:55:08
Had the op and now back home, waiting for the outcome

Hope you get good news Paddy

Paddy

gavin

Hesperus

Best wishes Paddy. Good luck Mate.

Rowley Birkin QC

All the best Paddy. Hoping it's good news for you.

Paddy

Spent Sunday night in A & E. Heavy blood loss and clots, had to endure a 18inch catheter insertion normally used for ladies to allow for the release of the clots, not a pleasant experience. Managed to get home in time for last nights match, tired and sore. Hospital coffee is terrible but i found a useful tip, The warm cup is ideal for softening up those frozen pats of butter that go with toast, just hold them against the side of the cup. Still no results back...

KunDB

Keep well as you can Paddy and know we are all hoping the best outcome for you.

gavin

Puts things in perspective! Best Paddy.

Paddy

Got the results early this afternoon. It's cancer. Consultants recommendation, removal of the bladder...

lee

Quote from: Paddy on June 30, 2020, 16:28:12
Got the results early this afternoon. It's cancer. Consultants recommendation, removal of the bladder...

Terrible news.All the best Paddy and all my best wishes

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Quote from: Paddy on June 30, 2020, 16:28:12

Sorry to hear that mate but these days it's very much manageable. Stay positive mate.

KunDB

So sorry to hear your sad news Paddy.

Hopefully the treatment will resolve the cancer and you can learn to live without your bladder.

I have learnt to live with many (lesser) disabilities over the last lot of years, and best advice I can give you is too stay positive and never give up hope.

My thoughts and prayers are with you Paddy.

gavin

Paddy

Thanks guys, hard to handle it at the mo, sure i will gets to grips with it, bit of a head banger....

Paddy

Thanks, that's life. Never was one to give up. Losing my hair, my eye sight, my teeth, all part of ageing, happens to us all....

Neil Mcnab

Makes me cringe just reading about the catheter, very bad experience. What has to be done to keep you going is better than the alternative. Good luck.

Hesperus

All the the best Paddy. Sounds like it’s going to be tough, Try and keep strong.