News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Cracking up - the new shirt

Started by gavin, May 04, 2020, 08:24:47

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

Unfortunately, the leaked shirt seen some time ago on the web seems to be legit. Another shirt that I won't be buying. It is not that hard to design a decent City shirtv :headbang:

https://www.si.com/soccer/manchestercity/news/puma-release-2020-21-man-city-home-shirt-on-official-website

lee

I can hear the comments already

"Cracks are starting to appear even on their shirts"

Im with you Gav.I wont be buying it

Stephen Paul

Hesperus

KunDB

Lets call it the Frank Carson shirt: "It's a cracker".

Rowley Birkin QC

Hmmm  :-\  I have a nagging feeling the youngsters might actually like this one, and just like that yellow vomit monstrosity that Arsenal wore back in the 1990's, this will turn out to be one of our best selling shirts.

Not for me though...

Paddy

Lekos

Quote from: gavin on May 04, 2020, 08:24:47
Unfortunately, the leaked shirt seen some time ago on the web seems to be legit. Another shirt that I won't be buying. It is not that hard to design a decent City shirtv :headbang:

https://www.si.com/soccer/manchestercity/news/puma-release-2020-21-man-city-home-shirt-on-official-website

Rank

The Blue Blooded Maniac

I suppose the only bonus is that it's white and not purple.

Lekos

The purple was a third kit though wasn't it?

The Blue Blooded Maniac

This/last seasons home with the purple shoulder bits and on the socks. Mingin

The Blue Blooded Maniac

We moaned about Nike for being the same every year and now we're moaning about Puma trying new things haha.

Umbro was spot on to be fair. Can't remember a bad kit that they put out for us.

gavin

Umbro certainly did some good ones in the run up to the first title win. Nike did one or two good ones but mostly dross. Puma seem to be trying too hard with City, Some of their kits for other clubs are really nice, plain and simple classics. They should do a couple of them before going off on mad tangents with us.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

The only good I can think of for puma is dortmund

bluebrendan

Is it some sort of strange allegory for football behind closed doors?

"Football's cracking up, it's cracking up..."

KunDB

Quote from: bluebrendan on May 16, 2020, 14:08:57
Is it some sort of strange allegory for football behind closed doors?

"Football's cracking up, it's cracking up..."

lol

KunDB