News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Cracking up - the new shirt

Started by gavin, May 04, 2020, 08:24:47

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Stephen Paul

unfortunately other clubs seem to be coming up with horrendous kit designs also

sign of the times

Rowley Birkin QC

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Denim anyone? You'll look the dogs bollocks in Greece with your jeans and denim jacket Alexi.

LEAKED: First images of the 2020/21 Manchester City away kit via @Onefootball. Read it here:

https://1.ftb.al/4t07VBBwM6

KunDB

Don’t love it but I can live with it as an away shirt.

bluebrendan

Quote from: Rowley Birkin QC on May 25, 2020, 14:10:36
Jeez - someone should have told Puma that they missed the whole Madchester thing by at least 25 years.
Yes they've all got a distinct early 90s feel to the designs, the era that probably didn't need a retro repeat!

gavin

gavin

It doesn't look that bad on TV. Better than last seasons. At least some thought is going into them too. The video on the Official Site about the club mosaics was good.

Stephen Paul

Hesperus

Still don’t like it. Looks naff.

Paddy

No wonder we didn't win, a crap shirt and even crappier defending

Swiss

the away isn't much better either. But qtleast its dark and you can't see the patterns well.

The spurs kit is a little similar to our home (yes white). Looks like the refraction of gem stones.

https://www.ecrater.co.uk/p/36583920/tottenham-home-2020-2021-white-fans-soccer?gps=1&gclid=Cj0KCQjw3s_4BRDPARIsAJsyoLOzKfdmFAyeg8O2TghIdYS5dZxKG7zi8l_szWIXoNXY11OgOMPFdFsaAuLZEALw_wcB

Swiss

Holy he'll, just seen the price for the new shirts, £105!!!

gavin

£105 for the 'authentic' and bargain £65 for the standard.

Like the home kit, they aren't quite as bad as they first looked but I'll not be rushing to get one.

Swiss

oh I see, match day and replica.

goat

or tenner on a spanish beach if you dont mind mistakes

Swiss

Quote from: goat on August 05, 2020, 14:03:46
or tenner on a spanish beach if you dont mind mistakes

Does that mean its got stones or bravo on the back?

Paddy

I quite like the new away shirt, and for once my son agrees with me !!!