News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Bundesliga

Started by bluebrendan, May 16, 2020, 14:11:39

Previous topic - Next topic

bluebrendan

Anybody giving it a whirl on BT Sports today for a bit of football, see how bad it is with no fans?

I'll be watching Fortuna Dusseldorf v Paderborn, Uwe is Fortuna's manager.

KunDB

Already several pubilicised breaches of the safety rules agreed, I can only imagine that the PL would be worse with every opportunity to breach the rules being seized.

gavin

I didn't watch any but even the pictures look very weird. I read that ex City player Boyata kissed a team mate. He never was the brightest.

Neil Mcnab

Watched highlights of the Dortmund game, tried their best at limited celebrations. Saw highlights of another, like there was no bat flu, they were all over each other when they scored.
But, they have all been tested many times, continue to be tested and are living in isolation. What is there to pass on?
The games were of good standard, nothing invested in any team so like watching Southampton against Norwich, who cares?
No crowd was sad and strange. Bonus was you could really hear the ball being struck for a shot and hitting the post/bar, the speed came across.