News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

at Chelsea

Started by gavin, June 25, 2020, 19:22:58

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

XI | Ederson, Walker, Laporte, Fernandinho (C), Mendy, Gundogan, Rodrigo, Mahrez, De Bruyne, Bernardo, Sterling

Subs | Carson, Jesus, Zinchenko, Sane, Silva, Otamendi, Doyle, Harwood-Bellis, Palmer

False nine, Pep is really mixing it up again

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Well done mendy you fekin clown.

gavin

Poor half but there are no words for Mendy's contributions to their goal. You'd never hear the end of that if you did it on a Sunday morning. Absolutely woeful.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Yep, shite.

We need more players in the box. Too many players lingering around the edge, naturally for midfielders. Get Jesus on.

KunDB

reddishblue

Fuckin' ell Kev. Not bad that.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Quote from: reddishblue on June 25, 2020, 21:30:48
Fuckin' ell Kev. Not bad that.

He's got potential that lad.

Raheem could have squared it then for a quick turn around for Mahrez.

reddishblue

Sterling you twot.

KunDB

Get the cheque book out and sort out our miserable defence.

lee

Need a world class centre half..maybe 2!!

Hesperus

Story of the season, shit defence.

gavin

Well there was a lot of bad defending in that lot. Lots of work to be done there. We gave them far too many chances.

On the bright side that was a fantastic free kick from KDB. The goal line clearance from Walker was absolutely amazing - he must be practicising that.

BTs coverage was awful and showing Liverpool fans celebrating in the streets when the authorities have gone out of the way to insist that should not be done is shameful. They are encouraging breaking of rules still in force and should have their broadcasting licence revoked.

KunDB

“BTs coverage was awful and showing Liverpool fans celebrating in the streets when the authorities have gone out of the way to insist that should not be done is shameful. They are encouraging breaking of rules still in force and should have their broadcasting licence revoked.”

Exactly Gavin. I just turned off. Liverpool deserve the title no issue with that. But for a broadcaster to film unlawful gatherings and portrait as joyful for the sake of tv ratings is just disgraceful.

bluebrendan

Quote from: Hesperus on June 25, 2020, 22:05:58
Story of the season, shit defence.
Yep, bad call not replacing Vinny with a pacy CB, compounded by the injury to Laporte. But even that doesn't excuse some of the pub league defending we've seen, Norwich away stands out as the worst example.

Neil Mcnab

I thought it was a tight game, is Pep saying to the owners we dont have enough number 9's. I think we need to shut up shop at the back first. A centre back and a left back. Mendy is either injured or lacking confidence, Zinchenko looks a more accomplished defender. 

Paddy

I turned it off after Wendy's cockup

The Blue Blooded Maniac