News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

@ Southampton

Started by gavin, July 05, 2020, 18:23:32

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

XI | Ederson, Cancelo, E Garcia, Laporte, Zinchenko, Fernandinho, D Silva (C), Bernardo, Mahrez, G Jesus, Sterling.

SUBS | Bravo, Stones, Gundogan, Rodrigo, De Bruyne, Otamendi, Foden, Doyle, Harwood-Bellis.

Full backs changed. Still a strong side that should win.

Stephen Paul

good team and Doyle on the bench

gavin

A good competitive half of football, not what I was expecting. City giving the ball away far too much again under decent pressure from Southampton. We should really be level but can't grumble too much as we are the masters of our own downfall again. There's been enough evidence that we can turn it around though.

KunDB

Cracker Southampton goal. Good upfront poor in defence and boy oh boy what a difference KdB makes. 

KunDB

gavin

Poor. Trying to walk it in too much again. Very disappointing indeed.

Hesperus

Hmm, was hoping we’d come back after lockdown more like the team of last season. It’s not happened though. Very off colour today and our deficiencies all to evident again.

lee

jesus is not good enough ..i like the kid but he's just not lethal

Hesperus

Quote from: lee on July 05, 2020, 21:13:07
jesus is not good enough ..i like the kid but he's just not lethal

Yep, and unfortunately he’s all we’ve got up front for the rest of the season. Poor game from him today.

jingoe

Zinchenko is the weak link. Not the first time he has cocked -up. Remember it was his poor ball against Brighton that led to Laporte getting injured.

Stephen Paul

disappointing result