News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Ian Cheeseman on Twitter

Started by Stephen Paul, July 10, 2020, 16:10:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

It’s sounding like #ManCity will be completely exonerated by CAS over the UEFA allegations, from what I’m hearing - nothing confirmed yet, but we may find out tomorrow or Monday

Stephen Paul

this would certainly be as good as winning the league and I can almost smell that smell of boiling piss 😐

KunDB

If this happens I will be settling some scores with bitter rivals and partying fir a week.

The signs I have been feeling are good, (eg Aleksander ÄŒeferin ’City are our friends’ interview shortly before CAS hearing, The Txixi video interview after our midweek game, and his Zoom appearance at CL draw today - might be misreading this but such public presence by Txixi suggests high confidence) but let’s not count our chickens 🐓 before they hatch.

Paddy

We will know on Monday. fingers x

Paddy

I quite like Cheeseman's vidblogs, very entertaining

Hesperus

gavin

9.30 am on Monday morning. I've never really enjoyed the Champions League matches as much as league or cup games. I wouldn't be that sorry to lose out on them. The big concern is that players see it as important and we don't want to lose, and be unable to attract, the best players. I note that KDB has said he could live with a year out. So that wouldn't be a disaster. But really it would just be nice to be exonerated and then win the Chumps. That would really fuck the wankers at UEFA off.

Paddy

We need the champs league to compete in the transfer market

Stephen Paul

Today is the day then

Will the wankfest be cancelled on Sky sports ?

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Stephen Paul

Quote from: Paddy on July 10, 2020, 17:21:35
I quite like Cheeseman's vidblogs, very entertaining

Yes , top bloke

I think City cancelled his programme due to cut backs and now he is out on his own