News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

being a City fan these days

Started by Stephen Paul, July 14, 2020, 09:16:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

isn't it just fookin great

remembering the good old Maine Road Days when we were shit and we were shit but the fans loved every minute of it

No we have one of the best clubs on the planet . Sometimes you have to pinch yourself 

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Fookin mint mate!!!

And you still hear people soddin moaning haha.

Stephen Paul

Quote from: The Blue Blooded Maniac on July 14, 2020, 09:52:30
Fookin mint mate!!!

And you still hear people soddin moaning haha.

the young ones of today eh  ;)

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Ye, me lad!! Moaning cos we finished second haha

KunDB

Incredible watching those elite club fans having meltdown over City’s success. Of course, they are not real football fans, just the prawn sandwich type. Pure jealousy.

Gareth

Quote from: KunDB on July 14, 2020, 18:28:54
Incredible watching those elite club fans having meltdown over City’s success. Of course, they are not real football fans, just the prawn sandwich type. Pure jealousy.

Well, with hindsight, it’s now easy to see that depending on the way CAS ruled, the football world’s response was either going to be that City cheated and got caught, or that City cheated and got away with it. Fuck ‘em all.

gavin

I only started supporting City because it gave me something to moan about. Then the fookers went and ruined it by being good.

KunDB

Quote from: gavin on July 14, 2020, 20:46:57
I only started supporting City because it gave me something to moan about. Then the fookers went and ruined it by being good.

I know the feeling!

Stephen Paul

Quote from: gavin on July 14, 2020, 20:46:57

Ha Ha , years of pain Gavin