News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Started by Paddy, July 24, 2020, 11:49:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Paddy

Very enjoyable watching the playoff reunion. Brought back tense memories...

KunDB

I’ll never forget the pain and ultimate elation of that play off final at Wembley. I’m not even sure I’m mentally ready to watch a replay.

Stephen Paul

great day that

typical City  :D

gavin

It still knackers me out thinking about it. All that emotion was exhausting. Everyone always talks about Dickov's goal. But another moment that always sticks in my mind is seeing Edgy walk up to take a penalty and the looks of disbelief on everyone's faces. I don't think that he has ever got the credit he deserves for that penalty.

lee

Quote from: gavin on July 25, 2020, 22:06:58
It still knackers me out thinking about it. All that emotion was exhausting. Everyone always talks about Dickov's goal. But another moment that always sticks in my mind is seeing Edgy walk up to take a penalty and the looks of disbelief on everyone's faces. I don't think that he has ever got the credit he deserves for that penalty.

poor bastard took some flak

Swiss

I liked Edgy. Got singled out whilst in a poor back 4.

Stayed on Edgehill Street in Scarborough  Oz once. Made me smile.

lee

i knew Richard and his brothers.They lived in the house over the road from my Mum in the 80's/90's.
Felt sorry for him the day he got subbed when the Kippax turned on him.Cant remember who it was against.

Swiss

Just seen on his wiki he's still with the club as a "soccer school coach".

gavin

He also works in the legends lounge and does some other ambassadorial tasks for the club.