News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

How about this:-

Started by Paddy, August 25, 2020, 01:50:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Paddy

I am starting to think that we should be looking for a new manager. As someone reported "If Pep was still at Bacca he would have been sacked on recent results in the chumps league". On his team selection against Lyon i am inclined to agree. His position at City is to comfy, he has to much respect from the board. "All hail Pep". I remember him once saying (Before he came to us) that he would like a team full of midfielders. Against Lyon he played three at the back and five in midfield and two midfielders up front. What a disaster knowing how weak e are in defence. Pellingrini got us to the semi's and won the prem and still got sacked..."Say no more"...

gavin

Yes, I'm very sure that the pundits in the media who hate us want him sacked. Pep has not been as successful as we might like in Europe but we did have a spell of unprecedented success in England. Pelle didn't win the Prem the season he got sacked or the season before. I don't think anyone could realistically compare what Manuel did at City with what Pep has. Name a manager that can match the record of success that Pep has.

Paddy

Some very good managers have to have fallen on their swords though no fault of their own. Football is unfortunately no longer a sport, it is a mega busisness. Sad to say, Starting to lose my love of it......