News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

City v Foxes

Started by 93:2012, March 04, 2015, 18:56:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Zabba

We are a disjointed team again. Lucky to be ahead.

ebm1991

ebm1991

Why take off our best player?

Zabba

Aguero leads the line brillantly.

goat

Quote from: ebm1991 on March 04, 2015, 21:23:35
Why take off our best player?

because he is made of glass

clevblue

not brilliant but it'll do, a win's a win

Rowley Birkin QC

Not bad - a wins is a win as clev says, and some good individual performances from the likes of Navas and Aguero.

We had too much quality for them in the end but still a few too many shaky moments. No idea what to expect next.

goat

a few goals against the shit would have been handy for the goal difference but ill take what we can get now

Ludo

We're still a long way from inspiring confidence.

lee

boring and dogshit...zzz

Zabba

Kompany, Zabaleta and Dzeko on bench, Nasri confirmed fit but not even on bench, Fernandinho not on bench. What should we read into that.

I think Pelle has finally shown he has balls and is cracking the whip finally dropping underperformers and sending a clear warning to players.

Milner is so hard done by never starting even with 5 changes, it bewilders me.

bry the guy

Quote from: Lekos on March 04, 2015, 19:44:00
Decent links without annoying adverts forcing you to download shite, anyone?

if on fire fox get adbock plus and adblock plus popup addon and you wont get any ads.

gavin

Top tech advice there from Bry.

Another pretty poor performance from City tonight. Really we could well have drawn that game. The atmosphere and crowd was poor. The atmosphere between certain players in the City team didn't seem too great either. Not a happy camp.

Ludo

Just noticed Aguero's reaction just prior to the first goal, not good.

Zabba

I assume you are referring to Aguero making a run but Yaya did not pass to him. Sergio stopped dead hands on hip shaking head while play went on. Sergio could have carried on into box but didn't watching instead.

Something not right.

Ludo

Lekos

There was a similar situation with Silva and Aguero.  Silva mistimed a through ball, or Aguero misread the play.  Either way they ended up having a bit of a go at each other.   

Lekos

Anyway, 3 points and another 9 should be the target from our next 3 league games.

zacc

why do City do everything the hard way?

Swiss

Quote from: goat on March 04, 2015, 21:02:51
bony trying too hard, considering the lack of effort by a load lately its a slightly better problem

My thoughts too, but it feels like he's already shown a better touch and an ability to hold the ball better then Dzeko. He's just snatching at chances atm.

Quote from: Lekos on March 05, 2015, 09:03:15
There was a similar situation with Silva and Aguero.  Silva mistimed a through ball, or Aguero misread the play.  Either way they ended up having a bit of a go at each other.   

Good, shows a bit of passion. I wouldn't mind a few on field arguments