News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

reintroduction of fans on 1st October

Started by Stephen Paul, September 22, 2020, 09:08:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

Stephen Paul

I am sure the pubs and food outlets that rely on fans are starting to struggle big time

Hesperus

I think it’s the right decision given the change in the Covid status. I wasn’t really looking forward to feeling like I had to go to get my moneys worth but also feeling like I shouldn’t go due to safety fears.

gavin

It was inevitable really given the circumstances. Only a couple of weeks ago we were all supposed to rush back into the office for no good reason whilst the virus was having a resurgence across Europe. Now surprise, surprise it is all back to shit. If only we had someone running the place who had  a decent brain cell.

goat

bluebrendan

Quote from: goat on September 22, 2020, 10:54:48
aye, cheers england for fucking up
Haven't they quarantined Barry Island yet?  :D

goat

should fucking nuke the island

its you elderly fuckers demanding more gavin and stacey thats the problem

Stephen Paul

So you can't meet other family members in your own household but you can meet them in a pub

Go ahead Boris you fucking knobend

Swiss

Quote from: stephenmcfc on September 22, 2020, 09:10:37
I am sure the pubs and food outlets that rely on fans are starting to struggle big time

Most restaurants are closed by 10 anyway

Stephen Paul

Remember talking to the Irish manager of Mary Ds and he told me he makes enough on match to close the pub the rest of the week