News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

v Bournemouth ((Carabao Cup)

Started by KunDB, September 24, 2020, 18:50:56

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Alleluia

CITY: Steffen, Walker (c), Garcia, Harwood-Bellis, Torres, Rodrigo, Doyle, Foden, Bernabe, Mahrez, Delap.

SUBS: Carson, Ake, Sterling, De Bruyne, Mendy, Nmecha, Palmer.

Finally giving the academy stars their day to shine.

gavin

Yep, pretty much as expected. Good luck to the young lads.

Stephen Paul

Love seeing Doyle on the team sheet

The Blue Blooded Maniac

It's a shame the young lad Carson hasn't had a chance.

goat

lee

gavin

Not a great half but obviously the defending for the goal was the most disappointing. Lovely finish from Delap from great work by Foden for our goal. Then we give them the chance to get back in the game right away. Though I felt a bit sorry for Bernabe who was asked to do a lot on the left side. It is alright to ask it of Walker on the right but a bit much for a young lad to be up and down defending and attacking like that.

Gareth

KunDB

KDB brought on. Pep does like not winning every game.

gavin

Another good win in the end. Foden on the sheet again and he had a good game. He's growing into the player we hoped he'd be pretty quickly. Doyle had a good game too I thought. Delap took his goal well and showed his strength. Very disappointed in that foul on KDB which should have been a red.

gavin

Oh and good to see the new keeper fly out and make an Ederson style challenge too.

Kilkenny Blue

Was a bit disappointed in Torres though.  Look forward to him finding his feet and tearing up defences in the PL.

Good win tonight, and Doyle and Delap were outstanding. Mendy seems to be sharper in his passing so far.

jingoe

I thought that Delap looked good for a 17 year old. Had a bit of an edge to him and not afraid to get stuck in. Just wait until he stops growing!