News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Other Champions League games

Started by Rowley Birkin QC, March 10, 2015, 21:30:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Rowley Birkin QC

Cracking game going on in Madrid. Schalke having a real go and currently leading Real Madrid 3-4. One more goal and they'll be through on away goals!

Bale is being roundly booed by the Real Madrid crowd...

gavin

Don't like him do they. Let's have him at City then. Be great if they went out.

gavin

They're through but what a bunch of spoilt bastards the crowd are. Sounds like they're whistling with derision.

Rowley Birkin QC

That's exactly what they are doing. Not the most forgiving of crowds the Real Madrid lot. Hardly surprising the rest of Spain hates them so much.

The Spanish media pressure on Ancelotti will no doubt increase after that performance. Over-run in midfield and but for the Prancing Pony they'd be out now.

goat

always been shit crowds from what i remember, clap a bit if something good happens and whinge a bit if they dont win 5-0

fuck the spanish

gavin

I hope we never get that bad. Mind you the number of seasoncard holders not turning up for games like Leicester at home is getting more than a bit embarrassing.

gavin

I hate Chelsea and Mourinho with a passion. Is it possible that some day I could hate them more than the rags? Maybe not but boy they are a loathsome bunch of cheating scumbags led by one of the most dislikeable people in the multiverse.

Rowley Birkin QC

They are struggling at home here against PSG (playing too slowly - somewhat like us at the moment...)

Bad tempered game as well. You get the feeling it's going to kick off at any moment and there will be a red card or two.

gavin

They already got Ibrahimovic sent off. I'm just glad we haven't had Mourinho at City. They're winning now but what a way to be successful. Beneath contempt.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

David Luiz equalizes. Interesting!

Rowley Birkin QC

I was wondered where Ibrahimovic was! (I came to game a bit late and was watching with the sound down while I quietly moved around the house this morning)

Still... looks like the round where ex-players come back to haunt you!

gavin

I think I may have woke your Mrs up anyway. My cheer in Spain when PSG scored could well have been audible in Australia.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

It was pretty obvious how Chelsea would play so Didnt tune in until the 80th minute. And from what iv seen the referee has been terrible!!

Rowley Birkin QC

Quote from: gavin on March 11, 2015, 21:34:19
I think I may have woke your Mrs up anyway. My cheer in Spain when PSG scored could well have been audible in Australia.

I was wondering what the noise was! Thought it was the builders next door. It's all right Gav - she'd left for work by the time Luiz scored.

Rowley Birkin QC

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Its strange how the Chelsea players manage to stay on there feet now they need a goal....

silvablue

The cheating despicable Mourinho and his team of baby cheats finally exposed and disposed off by a team playing decent football.

An average Chelsea dumped out of CL. I love it.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

silvablue

gavin

Great stuff and with 10 men. Would love to see a City PSG final. That would really annoy UEFA.