News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

The upcoming election in the mighty US of A. (and the ensuing madness thereof)

Started by reddishblue, October 12, 2020, 19:21:50

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

He likes it cold though a bit harsh subjecting him to them. I couldn't do that to a City fan.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

goat

goat

trump banned from twitter, considering the state of the people there thats impressive

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Swiss

I think that's the funniest thing you've said BBM!

Fun fact, Alaska used to be owned by the Russians, who sold it to the US for $7m in 1867.

goat

Paddy

goat

lee

Quote from: gavin on January 17, 2021, 17:50:13
Three more days yet....

Well the man who allegedly got more votes than any Presidential candidate in history (but whose party mysteriously lost seats in the House of Representatives) will be inaugurated behind a shield of 25,000 army troops - more than the incumbent of the White House has deployed in Iraq and Afghanistan. I don't see that as a good start for Biden :)

gavin

I do hope that you're not suggesting that the election was rigged or that it is a good thing that there are idiots willing to be violent because of such lies. The President of the US has spent the last month trying to dig up evidence and has amassed nothing of any consequence.

lee

Gav
Im not a fan of Biden or Trump but as Mark Twain once said..

If You Don’t Read the News You Are Uninformed, If You Do Read the News You Are Misinformed

gavin

Here's some news info for you that you can trust - Trump lost. Despite chucking millions of dollars and endless hours of lawyer's time looking for it, he has found no evidence to suggest that he was cheated out of victory. There is none. It is surely not that difficult to believe that some people just don't like him even if they are Republicans.

lee

I’m no Trump fan as i said above but he didn’t take America into any foreign wars, signed historic peace agreements in the Middle East & kept most of his election promises. Most of the vitriol in American politics has been caused by the Democrats & their useful idiots in the media, Hollywood & Silicon Valley who spent his presidency undermining its democratic legitimacy, being unable to make any allegations or his impeachment stick.
If you thought the Donald was unpopular, get ready for Sleepy Joe lol

gavin

His presidency has been a disaster. Not least for tens of thousands of people now dead from Coronavirus because of his denialism and incompetence. As for the first impeachment, he was guilty as sin. It is a fucked up trial when you get acquited by the representatives of your own party. But that is just one of the serious faults he has shown in the US constitution that, admittedly, pre-date his tenure but that he has taken advantage of.

reddishblue

78 fucking years old and rumoured to have the onset of dementia. Fuck sake 'merica.

Watch this page...

goat

only a rumour

trump actually was demented, weird cnut thought his daughter was his wife