News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Team spirit

Started by gavin, March 11, 2015, 21:54:04

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

Team spirit seems completely down the toilet at City. I made comment about it after the last game where there were several instances of players arguing with team mates. Now there are numerous stories about Fernandinho and Vinny falling out in the dressing room at Liverpool. Normally I'd take it with a pinch of salt and say even if it is true then people fall out occasionally but it seems clear that the atmosphere isn't right within the team at the moment. Maybe it will just take a couple of good wins to change things but maybe not. It's not right at the moment.

reddishblue

Don't worry it's only Wednesday.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

If its said and done in the right context and some home truths have been aired then good.

reddishblue

Fuck me bbm, this might be the 1st time I  agree with you. Cheer up Gav.

City Slicker

Im all for players having a sort out if the report is true, at least they care. You will recall Schmichael, Bruce and Pallister were at it all the time and I used to think I wish our lot cared about getting it right as much as those twots do?

clevblue

everything that happens at the club combines and affects what happens on the pitch, but it's the same at any club, that's why clubs have managers I suppose. Things are definitely not right at the moment you can see it on their faces (except when they score one)

What did Franny Lee say about being a football manager? "Who'd want to risk their livelihoods being in charge of 11 daft lads" or something like that.

silvablue

If it was about sorting out our poor team cohesion and defence I am fine with that. If it was about pecking order or who is the boss I am less fine with that.

Gut instinct is this report is hyped up for headlines but I still worry about the managers failure to sort out our defence.

Rowley Birkin QC

Fernandinho playing the whole thing down in the press today...

Vincent might be in a strop because his Belgian pubs have flopped -

http://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/soccer/vincent-kompanys-big-dream-is-over--and-he-cant-even-drown-his-sorrows-318108.html?

Only an Irish website could break a story with a pub angle  :D

goat

chelsea flop out of champs league to a one man team with the one man sent off and the stories are about city falling out

hmmm

have to love the press