News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Pep extends contract

Started by KunDB, November 19, 2020, 12:35:36

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Story Link 

Pep has now approved a contract extension that could take him beyond the 2021-22 season.

Official site confirmation - https://www.mancity.com/news/mens/pep-guardiola-signs-new-contract-63741384

Manchester City are pleased to announce that Pep Guardiola has signed a new two-year deal with the Club.
The contract, which now runs to the summer of 2023, sees Guardiola’s commitment to City extended to seven years from his arrival in 2016.

gavin

Great news! He's done a fantastic job, achieving great success with wonderful football. If he wins nothing else I will alway be grateful for some of the best times watching football that any fans can have had. I'll be shocked if we do win fook all else under him though.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Mint news, obviously.

But....

We've come to a bit of stand still over the last 18 months or so.

Sort it Pep lad.

Stephen Paul

KunDB

Quote from: The Blue Blooded Maniac on November 19, 2020, 23:01:25
Mint news, obviously.

But....

We've come to a bit of stand still over the last 18 months or so.

Sort it Pep lad.

Standstill no, transitioning yes. I for one am excited Pep staying, Messi probably coming and a young generation of players emerging that are so exciting- Foden, Torres, Dias and more, blending with proven talent.

The future has never looked rosier. 😃

Neil Mcnab

If Pep had gone, what better manager could have come in? None. Great all round news.

Hesperus

Very good news. We can make some concrete plans now with this stability.

Looking forward to the next few years!  Very exciting.

Paddy

Swiss

Forget the messi hype. If it happens, it happens. If not then oh well.

Need to shift the sands in our soft centre.

But great news about pep. Just need the money men to sign off on a few cheques.

Paddy

Not all that impressed. i think he has been there done that and very little more in the locker. Spurs took us to pieces because they know how we play. They sat back and let us look good in midfield and then hit us on the counter attack. I think that Pep is fast running out of ideas, how often do you see him fielding the wrong side. and leaving his best players on the bench, habit forming...

Swiss

Paddy, I've got a new year's resolution for you. Post at least one non-negative post  ;D

Paddy

Swiss, don't try to teach your granny to suck eggs, i tell it as i see it and as you should see it without those rose tinted glasses....

Swiss

Glasses are blue, not rose ;-)

KunDB

Quote from: KunDB on November 20, 2020, 08:12:14
Standstill no, transitioning yes. I for one am excited Pep staying, Messi probably coming and a young generation of players emerging that are so exciting- Foden, Torres, Dias and more, blending with proven talent.

The future has never looked rosier. 😃

The future is rosier and did not take long. I dread the day Pep will leave, and sadly i am sure he will probably Summer 2022.