News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

CSKA Thread

Started by 93:2012, November 05, 2014, 18:58:37

Previous topic - Next topic

93:2012

Same again, team that dismissed the Rags mega purchases.

TEAM NEWS

Hart,
Zabaleta, Clichy, Demichelis, Kompany (C),
Fernando, Yaya Toure, Navas, Milner,
Jovetic,
Aguero

Ludo

Jovetic is going to have to play a lot better than he did on Sunday and I still can't see what Navas brings to the team.

93:2012

Jovetic is trying too hard but is without doubt a class player.

Navas has to find better runs and better ebd product (crosses/delivery into box).

Stephen Paul

David Moyes on out here spouting that city can't fill their stadium . What a wanker

andy1966

Quote from: stephenmcfc on November 05, 2014, 19:40:37
David Moyes on out here spouting that city can't fill their stadium . What a wanker
Well we could always empty theirs when we stuffed them lol

Ludo

Zabba

Can someone explain why we are so disjointed and continually giving away the ball? Awful performance with all our flaws being exposed by an average team

andy1966

As for this champs league , we are nowhere near ready  , and as with the last few years 
i'll be glad when it's over and we can try and concentrate on the premiership

Ludo

Two up front doesn't work.

Especially when one of them's as wank as Jovetic.

Kilkenny Blue

Embarrassing, bad management and players that haven't a clue. Sack the fucking lot.

Ludo

EUFA should give the fans back their money for this.

andy1966

Pelli Out ! , Bring back Mankini  >:(

Zabba

We get away with a one prong plan in the premiership but that's only because the PL teams are poor in general.

We are well found out in Europe.

Hesperus

Our tactics are all wrong again. Giving the ball away, not retaining possession and the less said about the defence the better.

Is it just me or has Zabba been poor this season?

Ludo

Simply poor team selection.

When we lose the ball we're outnumbered in midfield with only Fernando left to cover. Jovetic and Navas have to be replaced, most likely with Nasri and Fernandinho.

Zabba

Players have got away with a very lazy attitude all season thanks to Pelle bottling the tough management decisions. Appalling display from a lazy bunch of overpaid players (with only a few exceptions).

Zabba

Quote from: Hesperus on November 05, 2014, 20:37:41
Our tactics are all wrong again. Giving the ball away, not retaining possession and the less said about the defence the better.

Is it just me or has Zabba been poor this season?

Eventually even really good players like Zabba suffer when their teammates do not perform or try.

Rowley Birkin QC

Pretty awful this. Too many players standing around watching instead of moving. No zip to our game and too many passes going astray.

Certainly need to get Fernandinho on.

Rowley Birkin QC

andy1966

If we carry on like this the likes of Agureo will start asking for transfers