News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Top down bottom up survey

Started by reddishblue, November 21, 2020, 16:02:29

Previous topic - Next topic

reddishblue

Had the top down today and decided to go without sedation, gagged quite a bit. Anyway, bottom up is on the 7/12 and I wondered if anyone on here has had it done. Do I go with sedation or just lie back and enjoy it? All advice gratefully received. Ta.

gavin

Not had it but think I'd take whatever was on offer to detract from the 'experience'.

reddishblue

I wanted to be compos mentis for the spuds game. Fucking mistake that was.

gavin

Probably worse than the survey that second half.

reddishblue

Bottom up today. Decided against the sedative and went with gas and air.

Somewhat uncomfortable but bearable. Farted like a trooper all the way through as they pump you full air. Was able to watch the entire thing on a screen.

After these experiences I would recommend  having the sedative for the top down and just the gas and air for the bottom up.

gavin

Think I'd avoid watching it on telly.

reddishblue

It was like an alien movie, especially the close ups of the polyps.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

reddishblue

Looked a bit like this. Could be mine for all i know.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

reddishblue

Someone should start a citymancs 'medical advice' thread. I'm too busy.

Hesperus

I’ve had both, my experience was the opposite to yours. Just the spray for the camera down the throat but I needed sedative for the other end. Didn’t like that one bit, i found it very uncomfortable.

goat

Quote from: reddishblue on December 07, 2020, 17:56:56
Bottom up today. Decided against the sedative and went with gas and air.

Somewhat uncomfortable but bearable. Farted like a trooper all the way through as they pump you full air. Was able to watch the entire thing on a screen.

After these experiences I would recommend  having the sedative for the top down and just the gas and air for the bottom up.

not read all the thread , was this a trip to amsterdam to see the nice ladies that take pestys money?

Rowley Birkin QC