News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Next manager then

Started by The Blue Blooded Maniac, March 16, 2015, 10:28:20

Previous topic - Next topic

The Blue Blooded Maniac

The main candidates

Ancelotti - won everything wherever he's been and has the PL experience as well. Would piss the cockneys off n all.

Klopp - I doubt he would leave Dortmund in the shit and will want to take them back up to challenging Bayern again before he leaves.

Simeone - probably can throw together another league winning team and may feel he has unfinished business with the European cup. Will want to honour his contract as well which runs u til 2017 I believe.

Guardiola - has won everything at Bayern and maybe getting a bit bored now. Has previously said he wants to work in England but was always fancied to go to the rags.

Le Blanc - like Alexi said at some point he's losing a one team league and ex rag.

McCarthy - be a laugh.

Allardyce - said a few years ago that he's destined to be a top European manager.

Lekos

Got to be Ancelotti for me.  Proven, experienced manager, knows the Premier League.  Hands down no contest.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

I agree. He has the capacity to get us 'up there' with the top boys of Europe. But I think Pep may still be a good shout with our Barca boys connections.

goat

more chance of you than pep

i say gattuso gets turned down by oldham and gets the city job

bry the guy

Gus hidink or even give Viera a go for the last ten games.

goat

stuart pearce?

they need to break the bank for a top name manager, as good as pelle is he is not really shit your pants wowness is he. to be fair any of us could manage real madrid, just need to make sure ronaldo and bale start and say yes mr mad bastard owner, 10 upfront sounds a great idea

id go all out for klopp, hes done it a bit longer than simeone and plays the type of football we were promised

goat

Quote from: Durk on March 16, 2015, 10:28:20

Le Blanc - like Alexi said at some point he's losing a one team league and ex rag.

and beat chelsea to get further than city in europe

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Let's get whoever Porto's manager

goat

must have been fernando, only way that twot got a game

Julen Lopetegui apparently

former spain u19, u20, u21 manager

Lekos

Quote from: goat on March 16, 2015, 13:20:44
Quote from: Durk on March 16, 2015, 10:28:20

and beat chelsea to get further than city in europe

We've also drawn with Chelsea home and away this season.  May as well stick with Pellegrini then.

goat

but im guessing the arabs want some kind of progress in europe by now

dont sulk because nobody wants your hairy mate from the kebab house to take over

she will get her chance

KunDB

Mancini

Payback for this lazy bunch of egotists. I would love to see their faces if he came back to dish out retribution (without love or sympathy).

The Daily Star (yes I know) was linking us with Benitez calling him the favourite. How many times does a manager have to fail before owners catch on, he would be a disaster tinker man out tinker man in better to keep Pelle at least he has personality.

Ludo

I wouldn't be too upset if Rafa took over. He's at least got a good record in Europe with 3 trophies.

reddishblue

Where the fuck did ITV get Reidy's suit from?

bluebrendan

Did Trevor Morley cut Bish's hair??

Rowley Birkin QC

goat

cross dick advocaat off your lists for now

Leewonpen

What about another Nederlander.......Koeman ?