News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Home against Spuds

Started by KunDB, February 13, 2021, 16:32:44

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Ederson, Cancelo, Stones, Laporte, Zinchenko, Rodrigo, Gundogan, Bernardo, Sterling (C), Foden, Jesus

SUBS | Steffen, Walker, Dias, Aguero, Torres, Mendy, Mahrez, Garcia, Doyle

Dias on bench with Aguero and Walker and Torres and Mahrez

C'mon City

Stephen Paul

Why is Dias on the bench ?

Stephen Paul

Strong team besides and Aguero back

KunDB

Dias recovering from illness.

gavin

Think Laporte will be good enough. Dias can't play every game. Lovely to see Sergio on the bench.

Stephen Paul

Stephen Paul

Ah fuck   Jamie Carrigher commenting

KunDB

Please please please let Ederson take a penalty. The worse that could happen is missing. So no change there.

KunDB

Pity Foden did not step up and take the penalty. Nice if he was a good penalty taker. We desperately need one.

gavin

The worst thing that could happen is it being saved or coming off the frame of the goal and falling to them to break and score into an empty net. It is a big risk having a keeper take a penalty.

Not an epic first half. Penalty went in just but it was a big step forward it being on target. Jesus should have had the second and killer goal there. He was so close to the penalty spot I think he felt obliged to blaze it over.

Their players are getting away with a lot of fouls without bookings wherease he was very quick to book Bernard.

Stephen Paul

Yes , a load of dirty challenges going in on City players
Fuckin usual

Stephen Paul

Looks like groin trouble for Gundogan

KunDB

Looks like Gundogan will be out for a while arggghhhh

Great win and another amazing clean sheet, incredible.

Neil Mcnab

Looked fairly straightforward. How long can Mourinho last? Bale rolled back the years for 5 seconds. Mahrez is so skilful and shite and lazy at the same time. If we can offload him in the summer I will be happy. Gundog going off is worrying, considering how well he has been playing.

Swiss

Whoop, is all I have to say