News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

latest title odds

Started by Stephen Paul, February 15, 2021, 08:22:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

City 1/25
Rags 25/1
Liverpool 28/1
Leicester 33/1

CL
City 3/1
Bayern 3/1
Liverpool 7/1
PSG 11/1

Neil Mcnab

We cannot be that nailed on for the league?

KunDB

Odds don't mean anything, just a means of bookies making the probability high that they will make money.

Remember we were 8pts behind Utd April 2012 with only a handful of games to go and what happened WE WON THE PL.Thanks to injury time goals from Edin Dzeko and Sergio Aguero.

"Manchester United's lead at the top of the standings increased further as wins over Blackburn and QPR combined with a damaging 1-0 defeat for Manchester City at Arsenal looked to have effectively secured them the title, with the gap between the two sides an intimidating eight points."

It is not won until it is won.

Stephen Paul

Had to double check those odds

City 1/25 is a bit extreme

gavin

It is difficult to see anyone else winning it at the moment. But things can change and so can odds. We've won the title 4 times recently and 3 of those times I had completely given up on us winning it at various stages. Mostly when we'd played more games than we have today. Though admittedly, I did give up earlier this season too! We shouldn't get too carried away but it is fair to say that it is looking good at the moment. It would be denying the obvious to say otherwise.

Hesperus

The next 4 PL games are all tough. I’ll feel more confident if we come out of those still with a decent lead. Although I’m never happy until it’s mathematically impossible for us not to win it. 🙂.  Looking good though, early season our form was horrible to watch but we’ve certainly got our game back and it’s lovely to witness.

Gareth

Apart from 2017/18, I think just about the only time I had a good feeling about us going on to win the league was in March 1972 when we signed Rodney Marsh...

Stephen Paul

Tonights game in hand is massive