News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

The Europea league.

Started by bry the guy, November 05, 2014, 21:41:42

Previous topic - Next topic

bry the guy

goat

needing points against roma and bayern, you might be in luck bry

Ludo

It I thought we'd give a few of the kids a run out it might be worth it.

shandon

I don't want us in it either - mainly to avoid too many Sunday games (which I don't like). I don't see us getting the points necessary to make it anyway.

zacc

No thanks more mad games played on a Thursday to mess up even more PL fixtures!!

Leewonpen

My first thought was if we go out of the CL, hope we finish bottom so we miss the Europa league.....but, it is a route into next season's CL  (which we may need!), alternatively it's an opportunity to develop the squad/youngsters with competitive game time.

Neil Mcnab

The Europa is like the League cup, a right royal pain, unless you win it. Then its all worthwhile. I believe Pelle will recognise his future may well depend on a decent run in this compo.

zacc

Quote from: Leewonpen on November 06, 2014, 17:51:18
My first thought was if we go out of the CL, hope we finish bottom so we miss the Europa league.....but, it is a route into next season's CL  (which we may need!), alternatively it's an opportunity to develop the squad/youngsters with competitive game time.

ah good point