News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Next 5 matches

Started by Stephen Paul, February 18, 2021, 13:41:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

Arsenal away
B Moenchen
Hammers home
Rags home
Fulham away

Gareth

As I mentioned in the similar thread below, we are likely to play Wolves in the midweek following WHU, and Saints in the midweek following the Rags.

Stephen Paul

Wins against the Hammers and rags at home should sort things out

Gareth

Wolves and Saints fixtures now confirmed as above.

gavin

Another hectic month. I don't know about the players but all this football is knackering me.

Stephen Paul

Gladbach away
Hammers home
Wolves home
Rags home
Saints home
Fulham away
Gladbach home
Everton away
Leicester away

Stephen Paul

Pretty tough few weeks coming up

Gareth

As if that wasn’t hard enough, between the FA Cup game vs Everton and the PL game vs Leicester, many of the players will be away from the club for international matches. Flying players around the world for matches in the middle of a global pandemic just seems beyond ridiculous to me.

Stephen Paul

Quote from: Gareth on February 22, 2021, 20:48:23
As if that wasn’t hard enough, between the FA Cup game vs Everton and the PL game vs Leicester, many of the players will be away from the club for international matches. Flying players around the world for matches in the middle of a global pandemic just seems beyond ridiculous to me.
aye , some of the games are friendlies , daft

silvablue

What could go wrong 😑 Pep getting Covid or having to isolate during a critical period. That fills me with dread.

Paddy

I agree Gavin, and i haven't kicked a ball yet !.....