News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Messi or?

Started by The Blue Blooded Maniac, February 19, 2021, 08:52:18

Previous topic - Next topic

If we could only get one in, who?

Messi
0 (0%)
Mbappe
2 (25%)
Haalland
4 (50%)
Other
2 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 8

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Signing Messi would huge, but obviously very pricey. If you had to choose between him and one of the young lads who have 15 years ahead of them, what would you go for?

Mbappe for me!

Hesperus

Mbappe for me too, but I think we should go for both!

However, I don’t think we’ll get either. I think Messi will use us to get a better contract at Barca or PSG and Mbappe already turned us down, he has eyes on a more pleasant location than Manchester I think.

I hope we have other irons in the fire for these positions.

KunDB

Erling Haaland would do for me. A left back and anyone capable of converting penalties.

Neil Mcnab

Mbappe is slightly better now. Haaland will surpass him, has the right attitude, would be with us long after Pep has moved on. His dad played for us, there is a connection. Main problem is his shit head agent. Messi, too old, would do perhaps two years and even with no transfer fee would be more expensive. So Haaland every day of the week, he is a future superstar with a decade plus of success in front of him.

Stephen Paul

Mbappe or Haaland would be a grand wee signing in the summer

reddishblue

Paddy

Haaland, his dad was good, bu i think this lad is going places and i would like it to be with us...