News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

CL v Borussia Mönchengladbach

Started by KunDB, February 24, 2021, 19:04:16

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Ederson, Walker, Dias, Laporte, Cancelo, Rodrigo, Gundogan, Bernardo, Sterling (C), Foden, Jesus

SUBS | Steffen, Carson, Stones, Aguero, Zinchenko, De Bruyne, Torres, Mendy, Fernandinho, Mahrez, Garcia, Doyle

SORRY folks lol

C'mon City

Stephen Paul

Stephen Paul

Stephen Paul

Dias and Ederson are playing

lee

Stephen Paul

Quote from: lee on February 24, 2021, 19:20:39
thank fook for that
I know,  was about to cancel my bets 🤣

Stephen Paul

Man City starting XI vs Monchengladbach: Ederson, Walker, Dias, Laporte, Cancelo, Rodrigo, Gundogan, Bernardo, Sterling (C), Foden, Jesus

KunDB

Send me the medical bill lol I have no clue how that went to the wrong team selection.

C'mon City

Stephen Paul

You had me worried for a minute 😉

silvablue

Quote from: stephenmcfc on February 24, 2021, 19:46:17
You had me worried for a minute 😉

I still can’t trust myself after that heart stopping popper.

gavin

Be nice to see Sergio on the pitch at some stage tonight.

silvablue

Sterling’s first touch is usually poor and he gives possession away to easily to often.

Stephen Paul

Just thinking that myself , Sterling first touch is shocking tonight

KunDB

Sterling better on the left. Comfortable but a goal or two more would be good. Away goals.

gavin

Decent first half. Same again second half with a bit better final ball and finishing. It is harsh to be critical after you boss a team like that but the only weakness really was our usual ponderousness in the box at times.

Rowley Birkin QC

Excellent first half from City. We are well in control, but no doubt we'll all be happier when we get a second (and keep a clean sheet!)

I'm enjoying watching Cancelo dictating things in the middle. His diagonal passes out to Foden on the right always signal danger for BM.

KunDB

Tempo dropped second half first ten minutes. Jesus shoot don’t dribble into trouble.

Rowley Birkin QC

Yes, not so comfortable now. BM look fast on the break, and we have gone down a gear.

Rowley Birkin QC

KunDB

Two similar beautiful goals crafted by Cancelo and Silva.