News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

CL v Borussia Mönchengladbach

Started by KunDB, February 24, 2021, 19:04:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

Onto to something special here,  playing so well

KunDB

Stephen Paul

This could be special this season
Playing brilliant 👏

KunDB

That would have been an awful ending. Thank goodness for Ederson.

gavin

Another great win. But I'm going to complain anyway. Jesus needs telling that he is a striker. Never have I seen a striker look to pass three times when through on the keeper. Shocking. His all round play is great but once he gets in the box, he should be a striker. I'd like to have seen Sergio given a bit longer. What a beautiful back heel. Interesting to see him run with the ball immediately after coming on too. Pep always goes on about the ball doing the work being a key part of recent success. Sergio does what he wants.

Swiss

Yar, cancelo motm. But Bernie put in a hell of a shift

Hesperus

Very controlling performance but I thought BMG played into our hands a bit. Poor tactics from them, it wasn’t working and they never changed it.

Agree with Gav on Jesus. I’ve never been a fan of him but he has improved this season however he’s still not a striker. He gets into the box and starts looking to pass rather than just take a shot. Would love him to come good though.

lee

Frustrating player Jesus.Same can be said of Sterling who always wants that extra touch and inevitably it turns to sawdust..Pull the trigger!!

Paddy

I have said it before and I will say it again for those that cannot see or understand it: Jesus is not a striker and never will be                                                                                                                                                                                 

KunDB

Quote from: Paddy on February 25, 2021, 11:36:34
I have said it before and I will say it again for those that cannot see or understand it: Jesus is not a striker and never will be                                                                                                                                                                                 

I disagree. We do not see the very best of him because of Pep's demand of every player to work hard for the team in all areas. Therefore, he cannot just act as a pure striker.