News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

For or against ?

Started by Paddy, February 25, 2021, 11:45:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Paddy

Having a striker, definitely a plus for scoring goals. It is my opinion that the reason we have been so successful this season is that we haven't used a dedicated striker, the opposition don't really know who to mark... Pep once said in an interview when at Barcca "Give me a goalkeeper and ten mid field players"...Where do all our goals come from.....

Stephen Paul

Anything seems to work with Pep

gavin

I don't think that we necessarily need to start with one but it is a must to have one or two on the bench. Options are essential.

silvablue

I think we definitely would benefit from an Aguero type, or better still a fit Aguero.

Gives us a better cutting edge up front, which has been a concern for me all season even though this team has been sensational. Feel it may come back and bite us (missed chances) in a crucial moment in the CL.

jingoe

If Aguero is fit he has to start - especially now he has ditched the bleached hair!

You just know when Sterling or Jesus are one on one with the keeper they will over think it and end up making a bollocks of it

KunDB

Quote from: gavin on February 25, 2021, 21:22:30
I don't think that we necessarily need to start with one but it is a must to have one or two on the bench. Options are essential.

👍