News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Predictions for Southampton at home. Wed 6pm PL

Started by Stephen Paul, March 07, 2021, 18:37:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

Got to bounce back from that shock defeat by the rags

Big game

CTID

Must be bounce back game, anything less than a win could start the boat rocking.

Stephen Paul

City 1/5
Draw 11/2
Saints 14/1

City to score both halves
17/20

Both teams to score
Yes 21/20
No 7/10

First goal
Aguero 16/5
Jesus 7/2
Kdb 13/2
Sterling 4/1
Mahrez 4/1
Gundogan 10/3
Foden 4/1
Silva 11/1

KunDB

Having lost 1 game in 22 why do I feel so deflated. Could it be the game we lost was the one I did not want us to lose and more so because it was the game the team put the least commitment and work rate into. Cannot believe I am saying this they started slow stayed slow and almost appeared to not care that it was The Derby Game. For me personally it signaled that we will not win the CL this year again, because the same old flaws are there as in the past.

Ah well, pain aside time to move on.

2  0  City

Stephen Paul

The Derby was like a training match for City

Pep will see this and hopefully it will be resolved

Stephen Paul

Match officials
Referee: Jonathan Moss.
Assistants: Marc Perry, Dan Robathan.
Fourth official: Martin Atkinson.
VAR: Andy Madley.
Assistant VAR: Stephen Child.

gavin

It was deflating because of who it was against for sure but every team loses games - even Champions League winners. We are as good as anyone and we must use that defeat to improve.

I think the lads will be well up for it tomorrow and will win 4-0.

bluebrendan

3-0 City.

I'm still pissed off with Sunday's performance, that's three league derbies on the spin that we've failed to score, even Pearce's team avoided that!

Stephen Paul

Quote from: bluebrendan on March 10, 2021, 16:30:12
3-0 City.

The Derby was like a training session for City for some reason,  third gear first half

I'm still pissed off with Sunday's performance, that's three league derbies on the spin that we've failed to score, even Pearce's team avoided that!