News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

CL Quarter finals

Started by Stephen Paul, March 18, 2021, 05:18:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

Who do you fancy from this lot

Dippers
Chelsea
Porto
Psg
Bayern
Real
Dortmund

Stephen Paul

I'll take Chelsea or Porto

KunDB

Dippers will do me. Let’s finish them off for this season, add a painful end to their catastrophic season by booting them out of the CL shattering their delusional dreams of winning it thus season.

Bring them on. 

Paddy

Bayern. We will have to meet them sometime so why not get it over with sooner than later. Faint heart and all that !!!

gavin

Porto please. One step at a time.

lee

i bet we end up with the dippers

bluebrendan

Porto or Dortmund, if it's the latter at least we can see for ourselves if Haaland is another overhyped "galactico".

Stephen Paul

Hesperus

Draw done - Dortmund in the quarters and PSG or Bayern in the semi. Easy.

KunDB

Bit lopsided draw. City in harder 4. Liverpool and Chelsea in other 4.

Stephen Paul

Stephen Paul

Dortmund are beatable but Bayern will be difficult

bluebrendan

If we make the SF I'd rather face Bayern over two legs, we're capable of banging in 2 or 3 quick goals against any team and two legs gives us more chance of doing that.

lee

gavin

We should hopefully get Dortmund so hard by the throat that they can't get the ball to Sancho and Haaland. No point in thinking about any potential semi yet though.

Stephen Paul

Pep will be doing his sums as we speak

Paddy

Will give us a idea as whether Haarland is worth a punt........

Neil Mcnab

They are struggling for form, fairly straightforward. Lets put a marker down.

gavin

PSG through against Bayern despite losing at home 1-0. It was a good performance by PSG who could have scored a few but there were enough weaknesses at the back to suggest that we'd have a good chance against them.