News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

One thing that could de rail the process

Started by Stephen Paul, March 21, 2021, 09:44:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

Stephen Paul

KunDB

Pep said that in interview after Everton match, but as I said before my biggest concern would be Pep getting Covid at this crucial time of the season.

gavin

It'd be a real shame if any of our lads got injured or ill because of worthless internationals. What a time to be flying people about for a load of shite.

Gareth

One thing? I can think of lots.

reddishblue

Laporte certain to start against Leicester then.

Stephen Paul

This international shite fairly messes up your weekend

gavin

I was unfortunate enough to catch half an hour of the start of the England match. I've never been so bored in my life. Internationals are killing football.

Stephen Paul

Big Stones having a right fuckaround with England

Hesperus

Hmm. Hopefully this balls up by Stones for England won’t affect his form for us. Unfortunately, past experience has shown that  these mistakes can knock his confidence.

KunDB

I was impressed by how he handled this huge pressure setback. He did not panic, crumble or run wild trying to correct it, but correct it he did with the assist for the winning goal. So I am very hopeful indeed, unlike in the past.

lee

Did alright Stones considering the ball to him was all wrong and Maguire was no where to be seen to help him out.

gavin

As long as he stays steady for City. Get his fuck ups out of the way in meaningless matches for England.

Stephen Paul

Imagine being coached by Pep and then having to go and listen to Southgate🙄

Neil Mcnab