News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

at Leicester

Started by gavin, April 03, 2021, 16:51:40

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

XI | Ederson, Walker, Dias, Laporte, Mendy, Fernandinho (C), Rodrigo, Mahrez, De Bruyne, Jesus, Aguero

SUBS | Carson, Stones, Ake, Sterling, Gundogan, Bernardo, Torres, Cancelo, Foden

Lot of players who played a lot in the internationals are rested. Great to see Sergio start.

Stephen Paul

Pep never ceases to amaze me

Mendy 🙄

Stephen Paul

That Rodgers is a right smug fooker

KunDB

Resting players for CL midweek game. Post international first half. One way traffic for City but a bit ragged.

Stephen Paul

The Blue Blooded Maniac

What we're you sayin Stevie? Haha

KunDB

Second half so, so good. Well done City.

Gareth

Dippers can’t catch City now, even if they win all their remaining games. Maybe defending the title isn’t as easy as they assumed it would be at the start of the season...

KunDB

Quote from: Gareth on April 03, 2021, 19:32:13
Dippers can’t catch City now, even if they win all their remaining games. Maybe defending the title isn’t as easy as they assumed it would be at the start of the season...

Nice post. Made me happy lol.

gavin

I'm delighted for Mendy. Not just a goal but a great goal indeed for a defender that was. KDB, Jesus and Raheem for the second also amazing stuff. What a fantastic performance against one of our closest rivals at their place.

Paddy

Mendy's goal unexpected but a cracker.....