News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

v Leeds

Started by KunDB, April 10, 2021, 11:41:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil Mcnab

Dog shit and hopefully a kick up the backside and not a slide to the end of the season.

KunDB

Predicted a draw Leeds are always a threat. We were tepid and players on that team today need to ask themselves some hard questions.

Stephen Paul

Shite , Pep out☘

Stephen Paul

Obviously sacrificed the Leeds game yesterday resting players
This could be the way forward for the rest of the season

Hesperus

This should have been a home banker. 3 points, to take away any pressure, instead we got 0. We only have 2 home games left now against Chelsea and Everton (not easy), with Villa, Brighton and Palace all away (again not easy). 

I accept I’m a pessimist when it comes to City but if Utd win today I will feel the title race isn’t over at all.

Stephen Paul

Exactly, if they win today , more added pressure

Stephen Paul

Mon the Spurs today. A point would help

lee

Need Spurs to beat them today so we can all feel better about yesterday

Stephen Paul

gavin

KDB, Dias and Rodri who have played so much this season were worthy of a rest in such a game before such a big game in the week. Sergio and Laporte both injured so they couldn't play. Therefore options were a bit limited. I still think that we did enough to win the game overall. They were under a lot of pressure for large parts of the game. Missing Dias and Laporte doesn't help us at the back obviously and Ake has barely played. In the end though, when you look at their winner, Stones and Ederson were both culpable and they are first choices!

Raheem is clearly out of form but needs to play himself back in and it was a reasonable hope that this could be a good game for him. When it comes to the crunch though, we will have to play the players in form and they will come through.

Swiss

It was the profligacy of the attack that let us down yesterday.

Torres took his goal well, but we didn't work him into better positions enough.

We had 29 shots and only 7 on target. 11 off target and 11 blocked.

We coukd have killed the game early and we didn't.

Ederson made a great sliding save, and that should have been a wake up.