News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Typical Media Bias

Started by onerytk, April 14, 2021, 23:09:45

Previous topic - Next topic

onerytk

https://www.bbc.com/sport

City go through to Champs League Semi and BBC headline all about Liverpool going out.

Says it all.

onerytk

Must have seen I was narked and changed it.

gavin

They disgraced themselves again too. The headline we need is winning the thing.

onerytk

Be interesting if we win it (probable headline Chelsea unlucky in loss)!

KunDB

Quote from: onerytk on April 14, 2021, 23:20:10
Must have seen I was narked and changed it.

Nope that’s City headlining their sport page but Liverpool headlining their football page.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football 

KunDB

And for completeness the bbc sport page.

Stephen Paul

BT Sport were so anti City last night it was embarrassing

gavin

Let the media get on with their shite. BT, Sky BBC both are all bad with their anti City bias. Even if we win it'll all be because of money anyway. United winning all those years had nothing to do with buying players like Rooney and Ferdinand for transfer records. Just accept it and enjoy our brilliance anyway.

lee

Ian Darke has to be the most irritating football commentator ever

Gareth

Quote from: lee on April 15, 2021, 11:50:15

There’s a lot of competition for that title...

gavin

It is too mind boggling to think about who is the worst. Stick with Super Kevin Horlock on we're not really here and mute the comms when the match starts.

CTID

Quote from: lee on April 15, 2021, 11:50:15

I disagree. But he is the most irrelevant commentator ever. Do not even listen tothe commentary, annoying I know but significantly better than listening to his biased and boring crap.

CTID

As for the dear old beeb, they decided the headline story for their sports page was Man City's CL win, but for their football page they decided that the headline story should be Liverpool losing.

I would love to hear their logic for this (p.s. Anti City bias on the football editorial team almost certainly).

gavin

Oh how they wish it was Rags v Scousers in the final.

Stephen Paul

Not much on the news about the rag fans attacking the bus last night

KunDB

No Stephenmcfc after all these are the fans we other fans should be adoring and following in their calls to overturn foreign ownership. It just makes me laugh the bias is so blatant and Gary Neville is now their cheerleader on the media.