News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

how to make gav shit in his hands in one easy paste

Started by goat, March 23, 2015, 20:19:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Rowley Birkin QC

What a joke. The City players will be the last people to know who might be coming in.

Who is Graham Hunter anywaY?

goat

english bloke that pops up on skys spanish highlight show, think he wrote a book or two

at the moment i think pelle would be the last to know

goat

ok...say it is true. safe bet madrid would want a few quid for him, cant see the arabs juggling ffp that well to swing that

Rowley Birkin QC

Actually, the only thing that surprises me about this is that it's taken this long for some half baked scribbler to try and seriously link us to the Prancing Pony. 

Mind you, I was amused by all the angry rags posting in the comments section that Ronaldo would never return to any English club other than Utd - at least not while Sir Alex was "still alive"!  :D

goat

well weve been linked with messi and zlatan, may as well go for the set

Stephen Paul

Rowley Birkin QC

I'm fairly certain we won't be getting Ronaldo or Messi... or Ibrahimovic for that matter.

I can appreciate that our Arab Friends will find the idea attractive because, as we all know, they are always looking to boost the profile of their club and what better way to do that than sign one of the best players in the world today...

...but it would take some serious financial smoke and mirrors to get any of those deals past the FFP police, and (if I'm honest) I can't really see either the Prancing Pony or Messi wanting to come to City at this stage - not unless they are genuinely looking for a professional challenge in the latter part of their careers (no matter how much cash we throw at them). One glance at our Champions League form will tell them just how big that challenge is likely to be I'm afraid. (Ibrahimovic on the other hand might be an interesting long-odds bet?)

And besides that, I'm not entirely convinced that either Ronaldo or Messi is what City need at the moment, and that the cash wouldn't be better spent elsewhere with better effect? (Although that will probably not enter the minds of our Arab Friends if they get a sniff of pulling such a deal off).

Neil Mcnab

Financial "Fair" play suicide. A 30 year old player, who Madrid would want what they paid for him £80 million. Would be able to sell him on, after four or five years? He would only be coming for his last mega pay deal. He is c*nt/tulip as well. No thanks.

Rowley Birkin QC

Rowley Birkin QC

reddishblue

It's more the eyesight that hinders these days.

Rowley Birkin QC

I have the same problem. Maybe I should write less in bigger type?  :D

reddishblue

Couldn't find my specs last night until I sat on them. Tried to straighten them and the left lens popped out.

bluebrendan

Over 30, diving cnut, ex-rag, huge ego that unsettles dressing rooms. What could possibly go wrong?  8)

goat

biggest question about him is

can he take a decent corner?

bluebrendan

I'm convinced that even if we took a decent corner nobody would get on the end of it, the players seem to huddle in one small patch of the area which is usually the last place the ball ends up.

bry the guy

I dont like him at all but he would be a great improvement on what we have so get him in.