News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

v Chelsea PL

Started by KunDB, May 08, 2021, 16:32:33

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Well deserved loss. Some of those players need to look hard at themselves. PL title on the table and they barely raised an effort. Mendy useless Sterling misfiring badly. Pep making subs too late and playing a weakened team. We will win the PL but not in style.

Pep didn’t screw up as all that matters now is the CL Final and Pep is experienced enough to know that.

Pissed off today but still all will be good.

Hesperus

Players who we can easily do without:

Mendy
Jesus
Rodri
Sterling

Stephen Paul

That game was there for the taking

Embarrassing

jingoe

|Surely with a penalty you run up and boot it as hard as you can like Kane does. All this hopping, skipping and dinking pisses me right off. I would happily see Sterling go in the summer and Mendy  - don't get me started. Chelsea deserved it today as we were shite

gavin

We deserved a draw at least but it is true that we didn't help ourselves to a large extent. Ref didn't help us either though - it was a clear penalty on Raheem and I don't think they'd have come back from that. Yes, I think Gundo would have buried it.

It was a strange game with so many changes and a weird formation. Could have gone either way.

lee

Mendy
Sterling
Jesus

Few quid there from the last 2...Swap Mendy for some fax machines

Paddy

We should have fielded a strong team and put the league to bed and then we would have been in a position to field whatever team we wanted without any sweat.....

KunDB

Well Pep could have done just that but clearly he decided it was best to rest the key players with an eye on the CL Final. Pep is probably right because in all likelihood we will win the PL title barring an unexpected calamity happening.

So we should all chill and accept that for us it was just more or less an end of season game.

jingoe

The constant talk of the quadruple irritated me. As it stands Utd and Chelsea could end up with a double apiece and us with the league cup. Fat lady and all that ....

KunDB

Utd have a game Tuesday and Thursday if they win both they deserve to be challenging us hard for the PL title. That said they won’t win it because if we lose our last three games (four counting Chelsea loss) something has gone seriously wrong.

Of course, odds are Utd will drop points Tuesday or Thursday putting the title race to bed.

Stephen Paul

Leicester will do them