News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Liam Delap

Started by Stephen Paul, May 08, 2021, 10:27:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

Liam Delap has now scored 24 goals in 20 appearances in Premier League 2's top division this season, including three hat-tricks.
The next highest scorer in the competition is Manchester City teammate Cole Palmer with 13 goals.

Hesperus

That’s a very good record, I hope he can get a loan to another premier league team to see if he can replicate his form at the top level.

From what I’ve seen he’s a long way off our first team, but if he’s given the same care and attention that was given to Foden, he could have a great chance of a first team place with us in time.

Gareth

We also likely have a decision to make about Jack Harrison, whose loan to Leeds ends at the end of this month. He seems to me to have had a good season there. Not sure how City can accommodate him, but I think he’s a PL-level player.

lee

Quote from: Gareth on May 09, 2021, 11:07:14
We also likely have a decision to make about Jack Harrison, whose loan to Leeds ends at the end of this month. He seems to me to have had a good season there. Not sure how City can accommodate him, but I think he’s a PL-level player.

A season being coached by Pep and he'd be something else..Cash in on Sterling and give him a go..Cant be any worse.