News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

City mustn't be paying into the media club

Started by Stephen Paul, May 17, 2021, 12:43:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

Almost nothing about the PL Champions in the papers and TV today

Absolute disgrace

Stephen Paul

Did I miss something?
I thought City had already won the premiership!  So why were Liverpool  so excited about beating West Brom?
Must be desperate.

Stephen Paul

The most important goal ever scored apparently

Against West fucking Brom!!!

Gareth

Quote from: stephenmcfc on May 17, 2021, 13:59:27

I listened to some of the (BBC) radio commentary of that game. Was a bit surprising to hear Pool being referred to as “the reigning champions” and “the defending champions”. Switched off before the end, wondering exactly what it was that they were defending.

KunDB

Quote from: stephenmcfc on May 17, 2021, 13:59:27

Breath, inhale, exhale, relax. It is as it is the media is biased beyond belief but we keep winning and they keep living in the past.

Feel pity for them. Liverpool fighting for 4th place in the PL is the big story lol I pity their fans who along with the media called them the greatest PL team EVER lol.

gavin

Better to have the best team than have the best media.

Gareth

Looking at the papers this morning, gotta give credit to Liverpool and their manager for winning the league again. City made it tough for them by finishing 17 points ahead, but in the end the reds managed to overcome all the terrible obstacles in their way, like having to deal with injuries to players and a global pandemic. Still, well done City for a good effort, and better luck next season.  ;D

KunDB

Quote from: Gareth on May 24, 2021, 10:42:42
Looking at the papers this morning, gotta give credit to Liverpool and their manager for winning the league again. City made it tough for them by finishing 17 points ahead, but in the end the reds managed to overcome all the terrible obstacles in their way, like having to deal with injuries to players and a global pandemic. Still, well done City for a good effort, and better luck next season.  ;D

Exactly my thoughts