News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Jack Grealish

Started by Stephen Paul, June 02, 2021, 21:06:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

Decent player
Reminds me a bit like Gazza

Gareth

But does he fill an obvious weak spot in our squad? Given that anyone we make an approach for will cost mega£££, I’d rather spend money where it’s likely to have the biggest impact.

gavin

Yes, agree that he wouldn't be my priority at all. We've got better players in that area.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Rumours of Bernando being flogged so I think he'd fit the bill with fitting the English quota aswell. I'd have him.

He'd be behind Halland then Mbappe though.

Kane can do one.

Stephen Paul

I can see Bernardo going

lee

Mahrez and Sterling ..Never been keen on the pair of them

Stephen Paul

Mahrez had a good season , no one better at killing a ball

KunDB

Grealish is without doubt a really good player, s as is Harry Kane. But Pep players? Grealish lacks discipline in sense of team structure, and Kane is lazy to an extent, and ‘all about me player’ rather than a team player. So that makes me a shade sceptical.

Raheem and Mahrez can go that would not bother me.

Stephen Paul

Sterling going would probably normalise my blood pressure

Paddy

Grealish is def a must, and we would be foolish not to sign him if available.....

Swiss

At the moment he's being played as a wide forward, but for me, he works best as a number 10 or a box to box player.

Strong, good pass and well suited to playing in Europe against some of their play acting...

I'd love a midfield and attack of

Foden---Kane----Mahrez
------KDB - Grealish------
-----------Dinho-------

The movement in and out of positions, including Kane could pull most defences out of shape. Especially as the FB's can overlap or overload CM.

Paddy

Swiss, I like your choice except Kane, over priced and injury prone, Opposition players go direct go to his weak ankles, besides he is lazy

lee

Stephen Paul

A couple of assists tonight

Paddy

Watched the whole game, didn't see Kane do any assisting, his only movement was he scored.....