News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

The transfer thread

Started by lee, June 04, 2021, 13:22:59

Previous topic - Next topic

lee

So who is being shown the door and who is coming in?

Out-Mendy and Sterling for me

Hesperus

Fernandinho released! Gutted.

That’s pissed me off more than the CL final!

Hesperus

Might have spoke too soon. He’s just been put on the PL list players to be released before next season.

There’s still time for him to sign a new contract! Come on City, make it happen!

gavin

I think Fernandinho will get another year. Mendy could well be gone. I think Sterling will stay, bad form but he's been a great player for us. A striker is a must but I'd prefer a younger player than Kane. We don't need a lot of players. We were very near to the quad.

Stephen Paul

Fernandinho another year would be awesome

Everyone loves this guy

bluebrendan

The Kane/Haaland decision is a bit of a swings and roundabouts thing - Kane would be overpriced and has possible fitness concerns but equally Haaland doesn't strike me as a player who would stay more than 3 or 4 years at City before moving on, especially with Raiola as his agent.

Stephen Paul

Haaland impressed me when played against City

He floored Dias which is unheard of this season

KunDB

Fernandinho will be still here next season.

I think we need best of the best. Mbappe, Neymar. That would be making a real statement.

We can’t be European champions shopping for players at M&S or John Lewis we need to shop at Fortnum and Masons and Harrods.

Paddy

We will be lucky to attract the best. Despite our success in reaching the final, we are not yet feeding at the top table, (Thanks Pep).....

lee

Probably be some action in the market once England get knocked out in the group stages  ;)

Neil Mcnab

Sterling, Mahrez and Jesus to go. Mahrez I have never liked, a flat track bully. He was bobbins in the champions league. Sterling has two years left on his contract, I dont think he will renew. Jesus, works hard, but will always be a bit part player for us. If he stays, great, but should move on for his career.

gavin

If we let Jesus go then we need another striker and we don't need the cost when we are already in the market for one striker. Jesus does a good job and is a good worker.

Paddy

Sterling just been honoured in the Queens list.....

lee

Quote from: Paddy on June 12, 2021, 10:56:47
Sterling just been honoured in the Queens list.....

Good for him.He deserves it.Be nice to get a few quid and cash in on him.

Swiss

I'd take the geeman left back gosens. He looked quality going forward

Stephen Paul

Sterling has been good for us ,but I would let him go , would do well a West Ham

jingoe

Surely Mendy must be on his bike. A nice, happy, smiley bloke and I'm sure he is good company. A bloody liability at left-back, though

Stephen Paul

It's quiet at the moment but I am sure things will get busy after the Euros

The Blue Blooded Maniac

£100mil bid put in for Kane apparently.

Pep and Khaldoon need to give their heads a wobble.

Stephen Paul