News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Predictions for the Premier league 2021/22

Started by Stephen Paul, July 14, 2021, 21:58:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

Betting

To win outright

City 4/6
Dippers 5/1
Chelsea 5/1
Rags 7/1
Leicester 33/1
Spurs 40/1
Arsenal 66 /1

Stephen Paul

Stephen Paul

gavin

Yeh, I'm a bit surprised that we are at such short odds and that Liverpool are out at 5s. I see it being tighter this season.

Stephen Paul

The dippers will definitely be closer this year

KunDB

The rags now have the players to Mount a proper challenge for the PL title, but we have the manager needed to complete the job, they don’t. Dippers will be our main challengers.

Neil Mcnab

I see a four horse race, so the others look well priced.

Stephen Paul

lee

Quote from: KunDB on July 16, 2021, 15:28:34
The rags now have the players to Mount a proper challenge for the PL title, but we have the manager needed to complete the job, they don’t. Dippers will be our main challengers.

Who they got?

KunDB

Quote from: lee on July 17, 2021, 13:50:05
Who they got?

Current players (Pogba, Cavani, Rashford, Fernandes, Maguire, Shaw, Fred, Janes, Donny Van de Beek, DeGea, Henderson) plus Sancho in the way plus one or two more on way I’m guessing. They have quality all over the place just not matched by success so they will have no more excuses for failure next season, as they hadn’t for the past season(s).

Hesperus

Given how hard it is to retain a title I don’t see us as favourites unless we make a real statement in the transfer market.

Chelsea with Touchel, Pool with Van Dyke and Gomez back and United are a much improved team.  By the looks of it it’s going to be a  season where a good number of teams have a real genuine title chance.

Stephen Paul

bluebrendan

Quote from: stephenmcfc on July 18, 2021, 16:32:00
Chelsea will fancy themselves
West Londoners usually do.

I'll make a prediction once we've finished our transfer business.  ;D