News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Ole at the wheel until 2024

Started by Stephen Paul, July 25, 2021, 13:33:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

Neil Mcnab

KunDB

Let’s not be fooled OGS has one year to win something or he is out, out, out 🚪. He knows it, Utd fans know it and the whole world knows it.

Which IMHO means he’s gone by next summer at the latest.

gavin

Stephen Paul

Tactical wise he is clueless and they will win fook all

Stephen Paul

Stephen Paul

Stephen Paul

Win one , lose one , win one ,lose one, win one ,lose one

Stephen Paul

Ole at the wheel and Bruce the conductor

Stephen Paul

Leicesters first win in five

Just saying

Neil Mcnab

gavin

lee

Hesperus

There was an audible buzz around the stadium today when they went 3-2 down to Leicester. It seems like the first time in a number of years that genuinely seeing them as rivals.

gavin

I have not seen them as a big threat for years and still don't but I still love it when they lose. It will never lose lustre. I hope they get a draw against the scousers though. But even so I will enjoy it if they get hammered.

lee

gavin

Enjoying them getting hammered! I love watching them trudge off to abuse from their own fans. They've been embarrassingly bad. Lovely to see Tranny have a goal disallowed at 5-0 down too.

gavin

Pogba sent off for a two footed tackle. He only came on at half time!

Stephen Paul

Quote from: gavin on October 24, 2021, 17:47:21
Enjoying them getting hammered! I love watching them trudge off to abuse from their own fans. They've been embarrassingly bad. Lovely to see Tranny have a goal disallowed at 5-0 down too.

Brilliant mate