News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

@ Canaries Match Thread

Started by Sippy, February 12, 2022, 16:31:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Sippy

XI | Ederson, Walker, Dias, Ake, Zinchenko, Fernandinho (C), Gundogan, Bernardo, Mahrez, Foden, Sterling

SUBS | Carson, Stones, Laporte, Rodrigo, De Bruyne, Cancelo, Kayky, Delap. McAtee

C'mon City lets be 'aving you

Selection suggests one eye on the CL game against Sporting.

gavin

Not what you'd exactly call a weak side though is it! Wonder what's up with Jack - surprised that he isn't on the bench at least.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Well done Raheem lad!

Norwich giving us a game, fair play.

gavin

Decent half from City if a bit wasteful as ever. Raheem putting away a harder chance than he had missed already. What a beauty it was too.

KunDB

Good performance Second half and good for the goal difference. Even more pressure on Liverpool now. Well done City players and management this team is amazing.

Stephen Paul

Great result

The smell of boiling piss is rife

gavin

Another three points and four goals to the goal difference. A good days work whilst resting a few. Great to see Raheem getting the goals and hopefully building his confidence in front of goal again. Personally, I'd prefer not to see him take penalties again though. We need to find another backup for Riyad.

silvablue

I suspect we all would prefer Raheem to retire from future penalty duties. Problem is are there any takers when Mahrez is off the pitch? Yesterday my preference would have been for Gundogan who was on fire or a peek to see is Phil Foden up to the job of taking penalties.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

I agree in regards to Sterling in general, but being 3-0 up at the time and him being on a hat trick I wouldn't have expected anyone else to take it.

Stephen Paul

Every Premier league game is now a cup final until Liverpool slip up

Neil Mcnab

Each year we get a standout, Bernardo last, Gundog the year before, now its Sterling. He is impressing for his potential new club and a perfect hat trick is a good way to go about it. Norwich look doomed, cant score and cant keep a clean sheet.

gavin

No problem with him taking the penalty yesterday at 3-0. But at 0-0 in the Chumps Final, no thanks.

Stephen Paul

The dippers keeping the pressure on