News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

V Arsenal

Started by gavin, August 28, 2021, 12:12:34

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

XI | Ederson, Walker, Dias, Laporte, Cancelo, Rodrigo, Gundogan (C), Bernardo, Grealish, Torres, Jesus.

SUBS | Steffen, Stones, Ake, Sterling, Zinchenko, Fernandinho, Mahrez, Doyle, Palmer.

Statues don't look bad at all. Three points a must.

KunDB

No Stones, no Sterling. Strange choice.

C’mon City.

Stephen Paul

Here we go

C/Mon City

Fuck off Mcmanaman

Stephen Paul

2015 since Arsenal won at the Etihad

The Blue Blooded Maniac

I've noticed that all the assist Jesus has made against Norwich and Arsenal, he's just crossed the ball in early without any fannyin about with step overs and what not. Take note Raheem lad.

Stephen Paul

Jesus is outstanding

Stephen Paul

Arteta will be sacked tonight

Stephen Paul

Gundogan outstanding 👏

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Glad we kept a clean sheet which is just as important as scoring loads of goals but Arsenal were shite. We were very good but it wasn't much of a challenge at all.

I said it last year and I'll say it again. We don't need a new striker, we have Torres!

Nice to have SWP and Ian Write on me stream as well!

lee

Jesus has gone right up in my estimation.Like BBM says its whipped in first time and no fookin about.
Torres looks the bizness and will get better.

Lovely match to watch that and great to see Arsneal humiliated as they used to do to us at Maine Rd often.

gavin

A cracking performance. We really looked impressive. Of course it is not the best Arsenal side but you can only play who is on the field. If Torres turns out as good as it looks that he could then it might not be such a problem not getting a striker. Pep seems confident that he has enough options. And it is hard to argue with Mahrez and Sterling coming off the bench with the game already won. And KDB and Foden not even playing!

Jesus is much better on the wing. I'm really liking Grealish so far - I was even impressed in the defeat to Tottenham. Ederson seemed intent on providing a bit of danger as Arsenal didn't look capable. Laporte looks top notch.

Stephen Paul

Arsenal bottom

Arteta sacked this week I would imagine

Stephen Paul

Quote from: lee on August 28, 2021, 14:32:53
Jesus has gone right up in my estimation.Like BBM says its whipped in first time and no fookin about.
Torres looks the bizness and will get better.

Lovely match to watch that and great to see Arsneal humiliated as they used to do to us at Maine Rd often.

Jesus is in top form at the moment

Stephen Paul

Arsenal 18% possession 🙂

KunDB

I feel this is the season Jesus will, and must, shine which he has done so far.

Walk in the park today, Arsenal players far too soft and unless Arteta turns them around quickly he will be gone.

Stephen Paul

10 games unbeaten now . Arteta getting results

gavin

Not great today against the scousers but I liked it when he really wanted to fight Klopp.