News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

no dzeko!

Started by goat, April 12, 2015, 14:59:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Hesperus

Unfortunately exactly what I feared would happen. We've really gone backwards this season. Time for some drastic steps.

Ludo

Quote from: Zabba on April 12, 2015, 18:14:12
Totally exposed.

Pathetic in all departments only a handful of players should remain after this failed manager has left. Aguero, Silva safe, the rest at risk as far as I am concerned. No living on past glories.

Too many players lacking the real class needed at the highest level.

It's not even just a lack of class, there's a lack of desire and passion too.

KunDB

Quote from: Ludo on April 12, 2015, 18:26:48
Quote from: Zabba on April 12, 2015, 18:14:12
Totally exposed.

Pathetic in all departments only a handful of players should remain after this failed manager has left. Aguero, Silva safe, the rest at risk as far as I am concerned. No living on past glories.

Too many players lacking the real class needed at the highest level.

It's not even just a lack of class, there's a lack of desire and passion too.

That comes from a lack of belief. Too many substandard players bought and too many underperforming players played just for rotation.

Stephen Paul

time for a clear out Ya Ya

bluebrendan

Quote from: Swiss on April 12, 2015, 16:52:30
Quote from: goat on April 12, 2015, 16:32:58
can hart not move his hands...or feet?

Clihy not covering himself in glory either...
Looking at Fellaini, he's attacking the wings at crosses, meaning zab and clichy mark him: obvious height advantage.
Funny that our highly paid manager and coaches couldn't have foreseen that particular tactic and countered it by man marking Fellaini. Makes me wonder what the fuck they do in training, it obviously isn't practising corners for one.

Swiss

Back to the Keegan days of 5 a side footy for training!

gavin

They can't be working on defending much either. Hard to believe Pellegrini has all week every to think about this stuff and prepare his team and neither our defending nor our corners have improved one jot over the last few months.

lee

when we get a corner i just think we might as well boot it back to hart and start from the back or everyone stands on the halfway line