News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

@ Chelsea

Started by gavin, September 25, 2021, 11:57:56

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

XI | Ederson, Walker, Dias (C), Laporte, Cancelo, Rodrigo, De Bruyne, Bernardo, Foden, Jesus, Grealish.

SUBS | Steffen, Stones, Ake, Sterling, Torres, Fernandinho, Mahrez, Palmer, Lavia. 

There's some attacking talent there. Can't be a 0 surely.

Stephen Paul

Good line up

We need something from this game

Stephen Paul

Bt sport all about Chelsea today

Why am I not surprised

Fook off

Bastards

gavin

City Matchday Live with Nedum much better

gavin

Decent first half effort. Pressing and passing was superb. Just not enough cutting edge. Corners have been particularly disappointing. We have to make more of them. But the lads have really put it in in that first half.

KunDB

Huff and puff; then sucker punch

Stephen Paul

Men against boys and Chelsea at home  but no end product

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Stephen Paul

Stephen Paul

Why do I never get excited when City get a corner

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Kevs not been on it today at all.

Stephen Paul

gavin

Awesome win. Just should have killed it off earlier. But what a performance. Dominated Chelsea with our pressing and passing.

Neil Mcnab

Superb. Glad I got the result wrong. I think the majority have always thought Bernardo was best in midfield. Tireless. I hope it was only rumours that he could have gone in the summer. 

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Great win. I wish we would have kept the ball a bit at the end but they were all knackered.

KunDB

Great win indeed. We were the better team by far but still lacking finishers. Should have been 2 or 3.

Now less pressure for next week away to Liverpool.

Rowley Birkin QC

Thank goodness we kept Bernardo! 

Great game. We worked really hard, and yes - looked a little tired towards the end, but a superb performance - front to back.

Should have been 0-3.

Stephen Paul

City win , Utd lose ,oh City ,you got me singing the blues

Stephen Paul

Dominant today

Fuck off BT

jingoe

I was fortunate enough to be there today. Amazing away support. Come on City ! ,